Thread: HALO 4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

60,000 xp is nothing compared to call of duty rankings when you get up there
    If you meant the game..
    I don't know what the whole dew xp thing is about but if you can get in-game stuff from it, cool.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Finally got this and an xbox of my own. Incredible game. Pretty sure untill GTAV drops I will be found playing this online.

GT: bengrove

finished the campaign coop last night. my friend was raging at the end. haha $60 for a 6 hour game.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

the majority of the value in this is to be found in the robust multiplayer. i have spent almost 80 hours playing it and i still see something new/awesome every time i play it.

EVERYBODY THAT OWNS THIS TRY TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST PACK OF DLC. CHANCES ARE HIGH THAT YOU WILL GET IT FOR FREE!!!! try to download it from the game main menu and it might show as 0msp instead of 800. i got it for free and after browsing the web i discovered a lot of people are getting it free as well. 343 and microsoft are trying to fix the problem so GET IT WHILE THE GETTING IS GOOD. they said anyone who gets it for free can keep it because they fucked up.
    Last edited by momadaddy; 12-11-2012 at 07:42 AM. Reason: anal leakage

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"