Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
Honestly it's not about being a hipster, A little variety never hurt nobody. Especially you fully, you're really good at remakes and park building as a whole but we only see indoors from you. I wanna see more outdoor things! But I do wanna see far and high get done.
Ok, let me be more blunt. Why do people bitch about consistently getting spot on remakes of the best indoor parks in the world? Would you guys rather me post no indoor parks? You say you don't see any outdoor parks from me...but have you possibly been deceived by the high volume of parks I've released in the last 6 months? I have posted 3 outdoor parks in the last 2 months....compared to most people 3 outdoor parks in 2 months is not bad...at all.

Notederk-every single original indoor park I release....has never been done stuff all over it. I could build unique shit all day long but at the end of the day its about what is fun to play for me. In my opinion rock halfpipes don't endure the test of time when it comes to sessions with friends and skateability. no offense to tatter his parks are sick

You may hate indoors but my reason is sound. Just because there are walls and a roof doesn't mean indoors are void of originality and creativity...that's just false. Done and done? Really man?