Thread: The Official Put Your Board Where Your Mouth Is ***EDITED with Guidelines***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah stance should be accurate, I wouldn't even count your entry yet if this thing isn't set up.
    It's just an idea.. we don't have to roll with it.
    Just seems like contests always have restrictions and rules
    and without those limitations, we're just posting into this thread whenever we can.
    I dunno.. just seems like you don't really earn anything in being given so much time to accomplish one trick.
    If we do want this to be official.. think of it like how Likebuttermag.com was doing clip of the week.
    We'll add our own twists to the rules, get a logo everyone can use in the beginning.
    Obviously open to discussion, throw ideas out if you have them.. this is just what I am thinking.
    Would be cool to have something unique for skatefluckit, a weekly thing even better.
    I'm thinking
    Variation of the Week
    VOTW #1
    Whoever is running this thing will pick a trick or sequence we have to re create as fluidly as possible.
    Obviously, week by week it will be a bit hard to pick out tricks so suggestions should be allowed.
    One Video in the thread. Doesn't mean you can't upload multiples to your reel or youtube and pick the best
    so long as you post it by the end of the week, no problem.
    Sounds good to me.. if you like this, cool.. feel free to add what you think needs to be done/doesn't belong.

edit:
    Here's a recap of how Clip of the week was being done
    http://likebuttermag.com/forum/topics/cotw-09-closed
    Last edited by Antwan; 11-28-2012 at 06:13 PM.