Thread: "EA Skate 3" Phlannel Presents - T.T.K

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by kriza View Post
    I admit i am no flimer, nor editor, but i can skate. very well.
    here's the thing though,you're putting a vid on a forum...tricks or not, presentation is a big part of it.
    most of the people here just make vids,not any of the online battle stuff so throwing that around won't gain you any leverage.

i will say that just commenting that you stopped watching after a trick is pretty unnecessary and only invites these stupid fucking arguments.better just to keep it to yourself.
    we left this kind of pointless "i'm better than you" bullshit at the kid's table.

makes sense, thanks. was trying to say that I mostly skate. i'm not filmer to say the least.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

lol

XBL
    TheDietTea

Man..
    There were some gems in there.
    Still blows my mind every time I see a video you guys put out..
    I've skated with all of you, and none of this looks like the tricks I know you can present.
    I think you should think about waiting on it.. you stack A LOT of footage, clearly.
    I see a solo from Treez every other day..
    Just save the bangers and make a killer realistic vid if you want good feedback here.
    This little community has been going for quite a few years, and people are tired of seeing certain things.
    You can chalk it up to "Haters" but really, you guys keep sharing here.. It's a realistic skate community.

Amateur Flucker

For The Record, i accept criticism, and i think i accept it well. i have no part of this arguement or whatever. and the willy was ungrindable. that is why i liked it.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah maybe I was wrong to say "You guys"
    but I still think you all need some fine tuning is all I'm trying to say.
    The Motivation is there, respect. Just think of Fluckit like Street league..
    People score based on what's good and what's been done.
    Take a montage idea and make it into a skate video If that makes sense..
    I get a montage feel from your guys' videos.
    The only difference in Fluckit and a major event being judged-
    We will tell you what's up and try to help you along.
    I've been in your place Kriza but once I took it all in, broke it down and used it to progress my skill
    I now Easily get a few more comments than I usually would. I've been on fluckit forever
    Some People still don't dig what I'm about but it's cool. I like doing it.
    Last edited by Antwan; 12-03-2012 at 09:11 PM.

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

After the first hippie flip, this was hard to watch. I'm actually a fan of Tool but that song so does not fit the video nor skating period. This lacked what I enjoy in videos, meticulous planning with doing tricks, filming and editing. It seemed that a lot of the tricks were done by accident while either skating at the spot you wanted to or skating to the spot you want to go to. And the clips seemed like they were just shuffled randomly with little to attempt to even have it remotely sync with the song. Take this as a vet critiquing a video for further growth within the talent of the video.

^Get psyched to be here.^

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

maybe 1 or two willy grinds in the entire video is ok but anymore then that then its unacceptable..i mean i do willys in real life and honestly they are an annoying lil trick
    BREAST MILK MADE ME STRONG