Thread: Marijuana Legalization

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by EG Fr0sty View Post
    I smoke.....

This is going to be weird to say but...try should completely legalize it and tax the hell out of it!!!! It would make everyone happy including the government.
    it's not weird to say, it's smart, it's the smartest thing they can do.. no more illegal drugtrafficking, less crime, no dangerous street dealing, BIG income for the gov, it only has positive consequences. though the government should give some normal education on drugs and drugabuse to middleschools.. I don't know exactly how it is now in america, but I can imagine it's a simple "drugs're bad, mmkay" they give you in class

XBL
    TheDietTea

Lesser of two evils I suppose..
    Skept Dealers Vs. Corporate Greed Motherfuckers
    Or is it?
    Smoke
    Not sure
    Smoke
    Haha
    You smokin yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    it's not weird to say, it's smart, it's the smartest thing they can do.. no more illegal drugtrafficking, less crime, no dangerous street dealing, BIG income for the gov, it only has positive consequences. though the government should give some normal education on drugs and drugabuse to middleschools.. I don't know exactly how it is now in america, but I can imagine it's a simple "drugs're bad, mmkay" they give you in class
    You watch to much South Park.
    Surpriseing I most some parts of the state are.........different
    In 9th grade I was taught that Henp was a huge asset to this country and was needed to be legalized.
    In 7th grade my science teacher taught us how to make meth....that was some sketchy shit tere.
    Drugs are never brought up where I'm from you were told by your parents not to smoke and drink but it was always a yet thing not a never thing.
    I don't know it's needed and I love being in arguments but I feel there is no one on this website that will disagree with this topic.
    GT - The Fr0sted Man

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    i'm perfecting sloppiness!