Thread: Marijuana Legalization

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    This is ture but you know it doesnt hold any merit for not legalizing weed. Its not like they will make driving under the influence legal. You cant with booze, and wont be able too with weed.
    actually my buddy just got a ticket for driving under the influence of weed, just cause they could smell it

there is no good way to test DUIs for weed like there is for Liquor

best way is a blood test, probably the hardest thing they will come across is how to properly know who is driving "under the influence" and who isnt
    lots of tickets on the way i assume

I used to smoke everyday after my skate sessions (I'm not a very good blazed skater) for years...Then I stopped (smoking) for like 6 years. Now I do so very occasionally. But regardless of whether I smoke or not, marijuana amazes me. If you ever pluck a fresh bud and inspect it closely, I can't see how you wouldn't be amazed. Its so frosted and has such a distinct smell. If you squeeze a fresh bud it leaves your fingers sticky. I mean SHIT! Something we've (humans) known about for so long and that looks so non-intimidating really shouldn't be the source of so much controversy and discourse.
    And While I don't encourage everyone to smoke, cuz its really not for everyone (just like everything except for food, water, and air). But if you enjoy it, I feel you should be allowed to do so without penalty or the effect of stigmas. And if you don't, well thats a okay...just dont be a dick about it lol. I feel non smokers should just not be subjected to it unwillingly. Not smokings fine too.

simple.
    Last edited by Legba; 12-18-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    I got that Fluckin' Love