Thread: Marijuana Legalization

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I used to smoke everyday after my skate sessions (I'm not a very good blazed skater) for years...Then I stopped (smoking) for like 6 years. Now I do so very occasionally. But regardless of whether I smoke or not, marijuana amazes me. If you ever pluck a fresh bud and inspect it closely, I can't see how you wouldn't be amazed. Its so frosted and has such a distinct smell. If you squeeze a fresh bud it leaves your fingers sticky. I mean SHIT! Something we've (humans) known about for so long and that looks so non-intimidating really shouldn't be the source of so much controversy and discourse.
    And While I don't encourage everyone to smoke, cuz its really not for everyone (just like everything except for food, water, and air). But if you enjoy it, I feel you should be allowed to do so without penalty or the effect of stigmas. And if you don't, well thats a okay...just dont be a dick about it lol. I feel non smokers should just not be subjected to it unwillingly. Not smokings fine too.

simple.
    Last edited by Legba; 12-18-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    I got that Fluckin' Love