Thread: Shoes for walking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SonicKaos

most likely... well, the Skate 2 shoes have a lot of padding so they're pretty comfortable. I'd buy another pair but they only sell them in the US =\ I've got some Lakai's that I've been skating with and they're ok, but the padding isn't quite as nice. I'll probably try another brand when they wear out.

you talking about those orange skate 2 shoes? I got a pair of them, they look comfy, a lil loud tho. My most comfy shoes ever are old simples. My right foot is wider than my left, so if im up all day I put my simples on. I don't run so im not sure. I could care less about name brands or anything tho. I would just go to shoe store and try some on. Or here in St. Louis you can get custom shoes made.

Anyone remember Keapas? i think. they had two shoe strings.
    Or Roos i think? They had a pocket in the tongue. Big enuf for like 2 quarters haha
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

SonicKaos

Yea, those ones. Orange is my favourite colour, don't mind the loudness of them lol.

I don't like sandals or anything of the sort either though unfortunately... I used to just go buy shoes and to an extent I still do. I don't care about brand, I just get what looks cool to me. However, standard running shoes aren't looking so great anymore... skate shoes are my look now. They just aren't the most practical for walking a ton as I experienced in Vancouver before.

I was at a shoe store the other day and this guy showed me these insoles that were $30... They felt amazing! I have a huge arch and I've never worn anything but skate shoes and converse... It was a bit weird. I can't remember what they were called but they were made out of nylon, fiberglass, some foamy crap and some sort of gel.

they had like a 1 yr warranty or something. Check into something like that maybe?
    Back in the saddle?
    Keychain

ChvyVele

I wear DC's for skating quite often... wouldn't say I'm a poser, maybe being a little stereotypical?

As for skate shoes with an arc, I'm pretty sure they don't exist .