Thread: That DLC We Never Got...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

EA and DLC,what a fucking joke!
    latest example is Dead Space 3...i planned on buying it until i found out there were almost a dozen DLC items to buy on the day it was released.nothing game changing but if i'm paying $60 for a game then everything that's available for it Day 1 should be part of that $60.
    we as gamers are getting ripped off!

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    latest example is Dead Space 3...i planned on buying it until i found out there were almost a dozen DLC items to buy on the day it was released.nothing game changing but if i'm paying $60 for a game then everything that's available for it Day 1 should be part of that $60.
    The simple solution is to just not buy any..and dont pre-order any games--exclusives are a ploy to get people to stop buying used games to save money.
    Its gamers' willingness to buy whatever content game companies offer that perpetuates it, and it'll just get worse if consumers continue to play along. Most DLC is a ripoff anyway.
    Remember..you have a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by heshfield View Post
    Remember..you have a choice.
    exactly,that's why instead of buying it on release i'll just wait a few months when the price drops.
    or a year from now when they put out the "special edition" with all the DLC included...for $40...lol

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Quote Originally Posted by yumpancakes1 View Post
    If a modder could get that DLC couldn't he mess around with the code and add unlimited terrain and add a new height limit for parks?
    idk
    its possible that someone could (its possible in halo reach) but it would take some extreme modding to do something like that, but it likly possible
    Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    nope gamers get fucked in the ass for cash by game companies, they expect since we can pay about 300-400$ for a gaming system(more for a good pc) that we have all the money in the world to spend on games.

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

EA needs to get slapped.

Or take a hint from other companies.

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!