Thread: PARK 1: Realistic Indoor Skatepark - Need1eBanger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ya so hurtin!! But I thought it meant dec 3 2013, when really I'm pretty sure it means march 12 2013. Hopefully it's just a warning and they let me change whatever they're bitchin about. I am seriously done with consoles if they strip me of Live for a year. My PS3 just "randomly" crashed during a mandatory update about 2-3 weeks ago, deleting 1000s hrs worth of save files, all my DLC, settings, profiles etc. with it. Now it is nothing more than a dust magnet. Will my XBOX share the same fate? Is this all a big ploy to try and make me say, "oh shucks, looks like its time to get in line for a PS4/XBOX720 since all my memory got magically deleted at the same time " YA F*CKIN RIGHT!!! I would never ever ever ever EVER spend a bundle of pocket lint on anything coming from Sony/Microsoft in the next-gen phase. if i want to stare at a bunch of advertising, ill turn on my tv. I'm on my 5th xbox360, 3rd PS3, spend $100s/yr on DLC, devoted customer, and they're gonna crash & ban me just like that? These corporations are dirt.
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-10-2013 at 11:01 PM.