Thread: PARK 2: XBOX: CONTEST PARK. - Need1eBanger

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Need1eBanger View Post
    Sorry for offending anyone, I just feel passionately about my Skate.
    Everyone here is passionate about their Skate, and the hundreds of hours we all spend creating content. The conflict is in your presentation.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

Sorry guys, after going back and reading some of my earlier posts I see how I came off snarly and doosh-bagable. It wasnt my intention to sound that nasty. It took something big just to get into the EA community (raw skill & talent), let alone something like this (inhuman morphing of the park editor). I do apologize to the guys I said rude words to in my replies, I only meant the sarcasm softly, but it came out seriously pr*ckish for the most part. I somehow got banned for 3 days off Live (I hope!?!) so I'm PMSing over here. The exact day I get access to these insane parks is the day I randomly/magically get suspended. I don't ask for forgiveness, I only hope you can see why I may be edgy. My apologies.

well i'll give you credit for manning up and admitting your faults here,most don't.
    just keep it chill,don't get a big head,and take to heart some of the things that have been said.

get a big head and i fucking chop it off. ugly

now go look at Derks picture
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Fighting between which is better - Normal & Hardcore is like Negros vs. Caucasians on COD. If we can get past that bit of nonsense, all is good. Purely preference is all it comes down to. I "grew up" on Normal difficulty, it's just the way my friends & I have always played. I immediately noticed that the Skate 3 Career mode was most likely meant to be played on Hardcore. I just couldn't get into it - I preferred the big air/feel that places like The Monster Clubhouse & original downtown spots that Skate 1 produced. I shoulda shut up more when I came to this site and "felt" it out a little more. My bad for cockin' off, guys! It won't happened again. I didn't mean anything when I said I didn't like hardcore, what I meant was I don't like hardcore cause I suck too much at it, I can't stay as consistent as I'd like.
    Last edited by Need1eBanger; 03-11-2013 at 04:09 PM.

a lot of the people here appreciate the difficulty. nothing is givin to you. you have to earn your footage. plus the control lets you get more detailed and technical. core gamer style, to see how good you can get at this program called "videogame"

Awful Awfuls!

youll get better but if this is your style then i guess theres nothing wrong with that
    GT:themikeskates