Thread: Sounds like a douche?

Default Sounds like a douche?

MY friend is fucking pissing me off right now. We were planning for a WEEK on doing something with our friends last friday and he bails out last minute to go paintballing with his other friends. Then theres a party the next day at 9 pm which i cant go cuz parents too strict, and he gets off at me saying I bail out at last minute, but its not like its his bday or shit. Then we're in an MLG match today in search and destroy which he knows i suck at and puts me in anyways, and acts surprised we lost with me in it, and starts ranting i quit the game because i felt like it when i was getting yelled at by mom n dad cuz my sister fucking told on m for playing videogames too much.

ERIKDOTCOM

Ouch. Was your sister like, blackmailing you or something?

Quote Originally Posted by ERIKDOTCOM View Post
    Ouch. Was your sister like, blackmailing you or something?
    Nothing like that. I was playing my game and i wasnt supposed to be playing after 6 on sundays (Strict parents) and she says "Dad said turn off the 360" And i said "Im fucking playing an MLG match right now" then she yells DAD!!.

ERIKDOTCOM

Oh, that's gotta be annoying. I just bribe my little bro somehow. (Old toys come in handy)