Thread: Mike mo on tony hawks game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by greenlake View Post
    and it kills me that anybody would assume mike mo "wouldn't sell out."

how would anybody know that? i mean seriously. in the grand scheme of things dude hasn't been around long enough for anybody to assume anything like that. if you want to base it around how much you like him, that's fine but by no means does anybody have any idea of what he would, or would not do. what does anybody have to think he's this bastion of morality and would never go to a crappy game just for a check? where does that even come from? because he had a good part in the lakai video? they are not the same things.
    See that bold part? That part is incorrect. His family and friends would have a really good idea of what he would or wouldn't do.

I'm not really either though. I have met the kid however. Well before he rode for Lakai. Before he filmed for The Forecast as well. He's a good kid. Humble.. with a good head on his shoulders.

Though I suppose it's more accurate to speculate about someone's aspirations and motives when you've no information about them.

Edit: His family isn't really "wealthy." Well.. I guess it depends on the perspective. Upper Middle Class = wealthy? Maybe closer to wealthy than poor... I guess that works.
    Last edited by jest118; 04-25-2009 at 02:56 AM.

ERIKDOTCOM

Well, I used to live almost in Simi Valley and my friend lived a couple neighborhoods down from him so I've seen where he lives and stuff and I know what the whole status is in that area. It's middle class/upper middle class. Not necessarily "wealthy."

ChvyVele

I didn't mean wealthy as in multi-millionaire. Just meant that they clearly aren't having money troubles.