First and foremost, it was a bad idea to post this thread in the footage section (since there's no video in this thread) and an EVEN WORSE IDEA that you said there's no footage in this thread, since this will probably be moved to another section of this site where this is better applied, like General Discussion or Off Topic. Now, as for your quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Fakie Steez View Post
Guy's What with all the hate on everything lately, I recently joined this site thinking I as a realistic skater was coming into a nice forum with lots of chill people.
You're right. This is a site with lots of chill people, but also people who are not afraid to be brutally honest with you. The hate may come from the team you represent (which I can explain later), or the fact that MITONFILMS (or whatever name he goes by) has been shamelessly promoting things in rapid succession that, more or less, doesn't really interest anyone on this site.

Not gonna lie my first video post on here went fairly well but some comments were like "this sucks"....Stop commenting that how about instead of saying that explain to me why it sucks and what I should do to improve myself.
I don't know who left those comments, but some of the people here skate in real life (like you've said about yourself) and film in real life as well. If there's things that need to said that can help you, they'll be nice enough to say something. If that doesn't work, the next best thing you can do is check out the videos in this section, and maybe adapt them to any videos you make in the future, like Krispy said. In fact, that can be the first thing you can do.

Just because reels shutting down on the 29th does not make this the end of the game, We can keep this community alive maybe even build it!!!! maybe even us as just a forum on a website can push hard enough for a skate 4....I've been seeing a lot of negativity lately and felt this needed to be said thanks and have a nice day
Again, you're right. There's people here that have capture cards who will definitely be making videos after the reel goes down, so this is not the end to some. There's not a lot of people here who are optimistic about the possibility of Skate 4, what with the Black Box team that developed the game being broken up and all. Finally, your team, Fakie Clan, shares A LOT of similarities with Rise, a team that has been mentioned in replies of threads you (or MITON) have made. How? Let's see:

- A team that has branches for realistic, tricklining, competitive and all kinds of other mumbo-jumbo for Skate? Check.
- A team that loves to do commentary on Skate? Check.
- A team that has a branch for a first-person shooter? Check.
- A team where its members' names consist of "Team Name + Name/Word you like"? Check.
- A team partnered with Youtube? Check.
- A team that promotes online contests? Check.
- A team optimistic about Skate 4?! Check check CHECK!!!

Hope this helps.