Thread: The All New Sign Guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

yeah its clean today, I'm sure I will pig pen it up soon enough
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

so you're an actual sign guy... fluckin epic man...... and that's your own shop?
    I got like 3 of his parts on my phone right now that I watch on a regular basis before playing for inspiration. - TheBullet

yep, i first stumbled into a sign shop cuz I got fired for sleeping on the job doing computer graphics. Then I bullshitted my way into running another shop 3 months after walking into the first. 8 years later I went on my own, using credit cards and more bullshit. 3 years after that I moved into my last place, shady part of town but a new building, I was on the upper floor. Was there 4 years, year ago I wrapped a PT Cruiser, the guy I did it for downsized his business and made a pretty good deal for me in a nicer area with a drive in bay. So here I am, with a lotta bullshit anybody can do it. I barely passed high school, obvious by my spelling. But yeah I am really a sign guy. The only reason that is my psn name is because I bullshited my wife into letting me get the ps3 in the first place. So I named my ps3 thesignguy after my business only cuz she was standing there when i first fired it up. If not I would of prob been underpants, or "bodyweight" because thats my nickname. Has something to do with smoking more than my (said nickname)
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller