Thread: Five tricks, One spot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Winton that's how it's done... ripping up one of my favorite spots ... last trick was gold
    I got like 3 of his parts on my phone right now that I watch on a regular basis before playing for inspiration. - TheBullet

yeah, feeble to blunt. nice, winton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZRvnb3pdI&fmt=18

it's actually old. and it's more like 6 tricks one box. but maybe i get around to do a new one.

Whitseys

steveland thats creativity at its best...

Wow so many good videos in this thread!

Here's my first 5 Tricks 1 Spot!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr30iiRSjtU

I'll be back with specific comments on what's already been posted!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Here we go... back up the thread video by video...

Stevland - I think I've seen that before! Really great camera work and a unique idea all around! I think it's my fav of the thread.

Winton - Everything was smooth and clean. Liked the salad to blunt ender the most.

Bud Muhnquai - Not sure what to say... didn't really dig the 90 degree angle no comply to grind action. Nice ender bail? I dunno, you used Dj Shadow so you get some music sympathy points but overall I wasn't feeling this one.

Stuman - hahah Luniz what up!?! You kicked it 10 tricks 2 spots. Liked the first spot more, and the second spot's tricks the most. Hardflip willy was jokes.

Tubi - Great thread idea and nice videos. Enjoyed the second one more. Obvious spot choice but you ripped it. sw hard tail was crazy as was the kick bs noseblunt.

AP Trauma - I like that rail a lot. Nice song choice too. A couple of glitchy moments. That late varial (if I remember right?) out didn't look good because of the glitchiness. The tail kick out was probably my fav trick.

Quetonto - Nice overall mood and song choice. Real chill. Fav tricks were the ollie north and tre flip.

Stuman - Didn't notice you posted one earlier... I like the first one more. The first trick with tail shuv 50-50 was really nice.

Shnavolda - Really nice looking vid - filming and editing. Fav was the 180 kick nose manny and the tail tre out.

Cadaver - Pretty nice vid but a little plain overall... nothing really sticks out to me now after watching it. Fav trick was the fs lip because of the sketchy landing animation. I love those. haha

Bullet - dude. I see why you call yourself The Bullet. You're always ripping at like 100mph!! I can't skate that fast all the time man... too much trouble keeping tricks small enough to look real. So hats off for that!! I noticed it in your part in Stranger From The Sky... anyways... nice video. Over the shoulder intro cam was sweet. Fav was the late shuv.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "