Thread: Chase Scene

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thank you everyone! =]

XBL
    x1mmortal

Holy shit this was great. Can't imagine how long this took.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

started it the day they announced that the reel was going down. I had the idea for this video for quite a long time but when i saw that, it was time to start it finally. i played about 1 or 2 hours per day for 30 days haha. those peds always falling down for no reason and disappearing took up alot of that time lol

haha, I loved the push/pull zoom clip at the end. I thought about trying that with a clip, but didn't have a clue how it would fit. You found one, made the entirely thing a pretty rad concept, setting up the peds/cars in some of those spots must have taken a while. I remember having to get that exact same car to go over a long distance, but had to wait, at least, 10 minutes just for that same car to go by again at the next area, out of filming distance from the last, basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    haha, I loved the push/pull zoom clip at the end. I thought about trying that with a clip, but didn't have a clue how it would fit. You found one, made the entirely thing a pretty rad concept, setting up the peds/cars in some of those spots must have taken a while. I remember having to get that exact same car to go over a long distance, but had to wait, at least, 10 minutes just for that same car to go by again at the next area, out of filming distance from the last, basically.
    hahaha yea man i know your pain! it took so long, especially since i didnt get it right many times and had to wait for another car again. what video were you doing that for?

Seriously Chim. You are the Boss, being able to accomplish such direction in the game is simply amazing work!

You could enter this as a short film somewhere probably hahaa.

Quote Originally Posted by Chim Richalds View Post
    hahaha yea man i know your pain! it took so long, especially since i didnt get it right many times and had to wait for another car again. what video were you doing that for?
    I did that in the last video prowlin and I did together, 'the ungrindacles 2.' Here's a link if you feel like checking it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOcZzZW9gyU
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Fluckin' Hatchling IKILLYOU1324's Avatar

That was fucking great! good job man