Thread: I is High Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

actually compare weed to alcohol/cigarettes weed doesnt harm your body just change the way you feel, beer and smokes kills your lungs cells and liver

ablindkid666

i don't do either.

Steam
    Monkadelic

the whole key to legalization is just HOW much money can THEY make off it....

they make more money bustin ppl for it so probably it wont ever be legalized...

and alcohol and tobacco: those types of corps basically run the country now so there is no half steppin them

phillip morris aint gonna sell no marlboro GREENS for 20 bucks a pack son; noumsayn? not when jorge or ( insert favorite friend/dealer here) has some kush around the corner for a benjamin an OZ.

you see this constantly in every state: DRY COUNTIES!

wtf you thinik they get their revenue from to promote city projects and re-electrons?

they get it from busting ppls ass coming from the county net to them in roadblocks and taking their beer /weed away then going smoke it themselves.. plus give you a steep ass fine that is going to nothing but the judges pocket and/or the fund they have setup to throw POPO balls n shit.

its a total catch -22 in this country. yeah its illegal for you; but for us... ITS PARTY TIME! i say fuck em all

My friend lives in la it ez as hell to get a prescription
    Like say to doc "hey doc i'm depressed and need a perscription"
    No test no nothing its a joke, and you shud see how much that joke makes you laugh.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

thats what my boys say in oregon too...

i cant exspress how angry it makes me...

here...
    30/60/340/12...

there...
    20/45/3/11....

so angry....

my buddy brings that shit with him on a plane. He says its cool, but I know it aint, theres no way it crosses state lines. Im not complaining. He says the lil shops are EVERYWHERE out there, like you drove past em for years and didnt even realize it.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

man they opened up a head shop for liek the first time in 20 years here....

like 2 blocks from work..

coworker got a bubbler that isnt friendly...

ChvyVele

Quote Originally Posted by Anjo606 View Post
    actually compare weed to alcohol/cigarettes weed doesnt harm your body just change the way you feel, beer and smokes kills your lungs cells and liver
    Well that's just not true. I'm pretty sure it's been proven that weed actually messes your lungs/throat up faster then cigarettes do, the only difference is that people smoke way more cigarettes then they do, say, joints. So, you're doing it less so it's not effecting you as fast. Unless you're smoking out of a vaporizer, if you smoke weed as much as the average smoker smokes cigarettes, you're lungs would be pretty messed up.

I'm not against legalization by the way, just saying.

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

they are talkin about like 50 an ounce..

like greenlake said it doesnt matter too much to me cause ill do it anyway but it still would be nice if you could do it without any worry ya know?

switchFooTexas

Have fun with testicular cancer!

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Quote Originally Posted by switchFooTexas View Post
    i wasn't aware you could get testicular cancer from weed....

Im all for the legalization of natural weed key word being natural. FYI I dont smoke, by personal choice. But anyone who says Ol' Mary Jane has no affect on the body is an ignoramus. Im really curious to see where this goes. Because something like this could very well pull California out of the sorry state its in.

All pot heads Im rootin for ya.
    Im Already Is.

ERIKDOTCOM

Quote Originally Posted by switchFooTexas View Post

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChvyVele View Post
    Well that's just not true. I'm pretty sure it's been proven that weed actually messes your lungs/throat up faster then cigarettes do, the only difference is that people smoke way more cigarettes then they do, say, joints. So, you're doing it less so it's not effecting you as fast. Unless you're smoking out of a vaporizer, if you smoke weed as much as the average smoker smokes cigarettes, you're lungs would be pretty messed up.

yeah, my vaporizer is a life saver.... literally haha

yeah but who smokes 20+ joints a day? I smoke a LOT and it still doesn't compare to smoking dirts. but for sure, use a vaporizor when you can. the Volcano saved my life!

Its more long term affects than anything, But you why live for tommorow when you can die today... Right lol
    Im Already Is.

ChvyVele

Quote Originally Posted by needmoretime View Post
    yeah but who smokes 20+ joints a day? I smoke a LOT and it still doesn't compare to smoking dirts. but for sure, use a vaporizor when you can. the Volcano saved my life!
    I was just pointing out that its still bad for you. And by the way, I try to tell people about Volcanoes all the time, and you are the first person that knows what it is, ha ha.

I was just pointing out that its still bad for you. And by the way, I try to tell people about Volcanoes all the time, and you are the first person that knows what it is, ha ha.
    haha i saw one of those on super high me. I wondered what the fuck that was cuz it inflated a HUGE bag with smoke and he sucked it all in