Thread: "Undestinated" Teaser -Dual Part w/ Wiltz & Briden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    It's the one with the foliage that looks like Fungus Woods but is not Fungus Woods I think. Would that be Plaza? Truckyard Alley I know and is all bricks and concrete if I am not mistaken
    ah yeah you must mean the park in the thumbnail ! It's "drainage DIY". It's collab of Me and Kiiwixi and i guess Kiiwixi has it uploaded...
    i guess it's just impossible to get it since he don't play xbox anymore and he's not in any team

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    ah yeah you must mean the park in the thumbnail ! It's "drainage DIY". It's collab of Me and Kiiwixi and i guess Kiiwixi has it uploaded...
    i guess it's just impossible to get it since he don't play xbox anymore and he's not in any team
    That is very unfortunate, it looks like a blast. But of course I still have both Fungus parks to enjoy I absolutely love the natural elements in a lot of your parks.

Looking forward to the full length my friend from the land of a thousand lakes

That is very unfortunate, it looks like a blast. But of course I still have both Fungus parks to enjoy I absolutely love the natural elements in a lot of your parks.

Looking forward to the full length my friend from the land of a thousand lakes
    like i said earlier you should be poet or something...land of thousand lakes is the reason why i use all those natural elements in my parks !

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    like i said earlier you should be poet or something...land of thousand lakes is the reason why i use all those natural elements in my parks !
    I can well imagine. I love Scandinavia, having travelled Sweden and Norway repeatedly and quite extensively. Only covered a small part of Finland though, on my way to Magerøya.

The number of mosquitoes populating all that lake-covered territory in Finland must be a bitch though lol.

I can well imagine. I love Scandinavia, having travelled Sweden and Norway repeatedly and quite extensively. Only covered a small part of Finland though, on my way to Magerøya.

The number of mosquitoes populating all that lake-covered territory in Finland must be a bitch though lol.
    yeah man they used to be sooo annoying but somehow there haven't be almost any mosquitoes this summer ??? I have no idea why ? whatever happened to all mosquitoes, i'm happy with it haha

XBL
    crni1976

I think it has to do with the weird or changing weather patterns we're often having. I think it messes up the hatching season of those little fuckers.

Anyways, thanks for the compliments. I enjoy reading but do not get to it as much as I would like to. I can picture myself writing a novel someday, atleast wanting to. Still, I don't have a clue yet as to what it would be about.. .

Stopped Pushing Mongo Trigger Timmo's Avatar
    XBL
    Trigger Timmo

Sick dude, can't wait to see all this stuff coming out and hopefully be apart of one of them, I just noticed from reading you build sick parks too!
    il find you (in the chick from wedding crashers voice) nah but seriously il find your crew or watevs and hook those babies up. what do i search?
    I'm stuck in the 20 shot sequence days!

I think it has to do with the weird or changing weather patterns we're often having. I think it messes up the hatching season of those little fuckers.

Anyways, thanks for the compliments. I enjoy reading but do not get to it as much as I would like to. I can picture myself writing a novel someday, atleast wanting to. Still, I don't have a clue yet as to what it would be about.. .
    virtual comminities...living in virtual game...eh eh...haha.. that'd be cool