Thread: "Undestinated" Teaser -Dual Part w/ Wiltz & Briden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    I can well imagine. I love Scandinavia, having travelled Sweden and Norway repeatedly and quite extensively. Only covered a small part of Finland though, on my way to Magerøya.

The number of mosquitoes populating all that lake-covered territory in Finland must be a bitch though lol.
    yeah man they used to be sooo annoying but somehow there haven't be almost any mosquitoes this summer ??? I have no idea why ? whatever happened to all mosquitoes, i'm happy with it haha

XBL
    crni1976

I think it has to do with the weird or changing weather patterns we're often having. I think it messes up the hatching season of those little fuckers.

Anyways, thanks for the compliments. I enjoy reading but do not get to it as much as I would like to. I can picture myself writing a novel someday, atleast wanting to. Still, I don't have a clue yet as to what it would be about.. .

Stopped Pushing Mongo Trigger Timmo's Avatar
    XBL
    Trigger Timmo

Sick dude, can't wait to see all this stuff coming out and hopefully be apart of one of them, I just noticed from reading you build sick parks too!
    il find you (in the chick from wedding crashers voice) nah but seriously il find your crew or watevs and hook those babies up. what do i search?
    I'm stuck in the 20 shot sequence days!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Timmo View Post
    Sick dude, can't wait to see all this stuff coming out and hopefully be apart of one of them, I just noticed from reading you build sick parks too!
    il find you (in the chick from wedding crashers voice) nah but seriously il find your crew or watevs and hook those babies up. what do i search?
    hmm i don't know which team i'm in right now...haven't played skate more than 30 minutes after the reel died...

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    I think it has to do with the weird or changing weather patterns we're often having. I think it messes up the hatching season of those little fuckers.

Anyways, thanks for the compliments. I enjoy reading but do not get to it as much as I would like to. I can picture myself writing a novel someday, atleast wanting to. Still, I don't have a clue yet as to what it would be about.. .
    virtual comminities...living in virtual game...eh eh...haha.. that'd be cool

soo hyped for this video
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

I'd say this was more of a CAP dual part than a teaser, but this was definitely really sick. Stoked to see Briden using those Ashbridges clips! (I think I was in the background of one of them lol). Anyways, looking forward to the full length dude!

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

coo0l video. your styles work well together. the full video has about a billion people in it. is it going to be 2 hours long?

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    coo0l video. your styles work well together. the full video has about a billion people in it. is it going to be 2 hours long?
    more like 2 days long...but it's as fucking amazing as the first full ! Believe me...this is "the final call" of "newer" guys !

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    virtual comminities...living in virtual game...eh eh...haha.. that'd be cool
    Well, I probably could weave a compelling story inspired by some of the wondrous, colourful or maybe even dodgy characters around here. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, would of course be purely coincidental.