Thread: "Undestinated" (2013) - S3 Full Length by Wiltzuh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

K so... here we go, as "promised" according to Wiltz!

Intro: Super dope scenery shots, song is really sweet too.

E: Thought it was somewhat of a weird transition from the intro (because there basically was no transition from intro to E's part). Really liked the first two lines, angle on that bs flip street gap was really sick. Noseblunt ender was dope too, tried hitting the rail that way multiple times but never got it clean.

Valley: Really liked the late shuv bs 5.0, varial heel fs lip (?) was a nice new way to hit that spot. Bigspin heel skinny was sick too, and really liked that noseblunt @ 3:57.

River: Liked those intro shots, especially the one on that fakie tre. First line was so sick. Really liked the way you filmed the fs 180 over the fence/garbage. Bs tail UG, perfect. The line right after with the hippie jump and bs lip pullover was really sick and creative. Really liked the line @ 6:07, really sick clip. Fs 180 Nosegrind 180 Out was filmed/done to perfection. The propeller trick was sooo sick/creative too. Trick you did on that UG pipe was dope, and dat ender... goddamn! You've really outdone yourself since your last video, filming wise and trick wise too!

Bonksz: Weird how you had like 3-4 lines in River's part lol but those lines during River's part, omg! Crazy shit, really liked them. The line with the Kick bs smith to noseslide came out of nowhere, one of my fav clips from the entire FL. The kick bs lip fs 270 out was perfect! No idea how you got that revert looking so fluid. Weird banger, but still definitely really sick.

Deacon: Loved the song choice, and those bowl/tranny clips, filming was amazing! Line with the wallie @ 11:02 about was really sick and the line with the many pop over that garbage can was dope too. That trick on the pool ladder was insane, loved the transition into it too. Wallie Fs 180 over that wall was dope! Ender was so proper as well. Really liked the way you filmed all those long lens shots too.

Stevie: Everything was so on point as usual. First line in that ditch spot was so sick, really liked that Bs 180 nose grind 180 out, looked so real haha. Bs Backfoot Flip street gap was soo sick. Line @ 13:40, so sick, never tried hitting it that way, wallie bs tail was done so perfect though. Those 2 clips where you grinded the bottom rail were so sick. I've tried it before when I saw some people do it, never got anything on that, so props on that haha

Proxy link fucked up after that (@14:12), and can't refresh and make it start from where I left off, so I'll have to retry soon and continue that review...

Edit: I'll be able to continue in a few minutes, found how to change my IP so I can appear as someone in the US Downloading it now... oh and wiltz, is it fine if I render my part and upload it on my channel?
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 08-03-2013 at 09:13 PM.