Thread: I is High Thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ChvyVele View Post
    Well that's just not true. I'm pretty sure it's been proven that weed actually messes your lungs/throat up faster then cigarettes do, the only difference is that people smoke way more cigarettes then they do, say, joints. So, you're doing it less so it's not effecting you as fast. Unless you're smoking out of a vaporizer, if you smoke weed as much as the average smoker smokes cigarettes, you're lungs would be pretty messed up.

I'm not against legalization by the way, just saying.
    yeah but who smokes 20+ joints a day? I smoke a LOT and it still doesn't compare to smoking dirts. but for sure, use a vaporizor when you can. the Volcano saved my life!

Its more long term affects than anything, But you why live for tommorow when you can die today... Right lol
    Im Already Is.

ChvyVele

Quote Originally Posted by needmoretime View Post
    yeah but who smokes 20+ joints a day? I smoke a LOT and it still doesn't compare to smoking dirts. but for sure, use a vaporizor when you can. the Volcano saved my life!
    I was just pointing out that its still bad for you. And by the way, I try to tell people about Volcanoes all the time, and you are the first person that knows what it is, ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by ChvyVele View Post
    I was just pointing out that its still bad for you. And by the way, I try to tell people about Volcanoes all the time, and you are the first person that knows what it is, ha ha.
    haha i saw one of those on super high me. I wondered what the fuck that was cuz it inflated a HUGE bag with smoke and he sucked it all in