Thread: "Turn It Up" S3 Montage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckin' Hatchling

I'll try to work them into my footage better. Thanks for the insight, guys. A couple people said there were one or two lines that looked "real". Can anyone point them out to me so I can try to do stuff like that more? I know it's been mentioned to watch other vids to learn, and I have. But I want to create my own "style" rather then cookie cutting someone else. So the goal for me is to improve what I'm doing right while weeding out what I'm doing wrong. I don't wanna be a one trick pony here, I'm legitimately trying to get better at this filming thing. Branch out from what I usually do on my channel. (Which is predominately wrestling stuff.)

XBL
    Yarivpa

I think that you should watch real skate vids to understand what's real and what's not!

Your video isn't interesting because there's not really any challenge on the tricks you are chosing. You have to make the trick you wana do, and not a random underflip or a varial flip body varial the wrong way, etc... A hard ollie will always be better than all the technical tricks on the biggest rail!
    Let the good times roll !