Thread: What else are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bought Rock Band but haven't had too much time to play but the little i did, i really enjoyed. Been dippin' in an' out of GTA an' lovin' that. Story's v.good an' a good laugh on line. Just got Grid too, shit hot an' no mistakin', esp. with friends. Also got round to doin' the second Half Life on the Orange Box an' really enjoyed it, as i did the first bit. Bad Company next....

Mac

GTA, Skate and MGS2 at the moment. I'm finishing it off tonight and I'm probably gonna start off with MGS3 within a few days.

BigRedTakeover

GTA4,Gears gettin ready for 2,Skate&Rockband w/the family,No drums though Im terrible even when Im not drunk

MikeWhiskeySierra

Just got GTA IV yesterday, so I'm on there. And only a few more levels on CoD4 until i reach 55.... read the signature

mainly playing gta iv and rockband
    both great games
    but i'm still addicted to skate.
    lol
    [08:21 PM] thesignguy: i like to trap people with movables, its like my make believe audience, i leave them off screen when i film so people dont find me odd

Y Fallen Y

mostly play skate but ill play Cod4 and halo3 with friends

In other news, It would seem that I can't play the drums on Rock Band due to my stupid ankles. Skateboards giveth and skateboards taketh away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]