Thread: I'm gonna be away for a bit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    I don't honestly believe that everyone else who commented on this thread wouldn't have commented if sg hadn't commented on it.. at least I didn't, it just was a bs thread
    Thanks homie
    Certainly wasn't my intent
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Ok right from the start when sg posted how annoyed he was I knew from the start that I shouldn't have posted that. With that being said in my rant I went over how a bunch of people on here shouldn't comment when one person has already made a point. But in all honesty I was messing up on here, I posted stuff that wasn't supposed to be in certain categories and I am pretty sure that annoyed a lot of people especially the administrators. I just don't want you guys to think that I am some shit head or dumb ass that doesn't know what he is doing looking back to why I posted this was because I cared about what I did with youtube and making videos and what not but I should have cared in a different way. hopefully I can still be treated the same before I made this stupid thread. So in conclusion a situation or thread like this won't happen again and I am not going to rant on and do that ever again either plus with a bunch of people commenting stuff about what I did wrong and raging don't really go together.

Thanks,

-Eastcoastskateboard1

XBL
    emericaridr11

from that comment, I think you will be treated fine
    class bud