Here we go, my two cents is entering the battlefield.
*explosions, bullets flying overhead, another explosion*

Its like this. Not every edit that comes out from dudes is always going to be the same style, or concept, or even quality at times. Like in drawing, 80% of drawing is erasing. Trial and error makes up a large portion of life experiences and holds true for our fake skate hobby boys. We can't be spoiled by certain style of edit that pull at your particular heart strings and expect that to be a general applied style. It would lose its face value, now at that point is usually where people will start pointing out what I refer to as i guess "raw filming skill". People will point out the panbacks, or high pops, overall realism, or whatever the fuck. To me, raw filming skill and edit style are two completely different animals, but easily lumped together, because with out both areas being displayed in a good manner. It can at times become a very vivid contrast, making things feel unbalanced. They are not actually unbalanced though, they are what they are. Sure videos can be crap, crazy cameras flying everywhere, crap tricks, crap flow, crap erraythang. This isn't one of those videos though, its just different. Its not lazy, its not under planned, its simple. At no point should it have been this controversial.

SNAIL: My line you were referenced was finely spaced out, with a proper tempo. Don't let the music instrumentals guide your mind into how you think I should have skated that line. If you noticed I did a crail to tail with minimal pop. If I were to add anymore pop onto that crail to tail, it would A. put me way too high into the air and B. my landing would be harder and was actually slowing me down more than the landed line... and I like crooks, I do them on everything.

Did I make sense?