Thread: Flicker - Full Length

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    i_am_a_snail

ryan gets better every part i see him in. i'm assuming he edited his part himself?
    fj's been good forever, too, though the ending was sort of abrupt. his nollie tre crook to fakie tho!
    freeze's overcrook in the pool was really nice too
    iLL's running on the rail was siiiiiick, i've tried stuff like that once or twice in a line but i've never gotten more than one step, just a quick hop off. that's a hard trick.

shreddy, you had some p. good clips too. dug that little wallie off of the downed newspaper box and that boned kickflip off the bank in the quarry looked perrrrrrrrrf. revert noseblunt flip out was pretty nice too. i DO feel like you probably could have made the transition between songs on your part a bit clearer though; the cut to black/fade in was a little abrupt for a mood/song change and it felt more like an ending than a continuation. might have been a little better represented by a landscape or hero shot or two.

this was a fun watch though, i'm glad there are at least some people around willing to put out content, even if it's nothing like how fluckit/cc/skatethis used to be. it's helping to keep our head above water (at least until bmx game comes out and we all jump ship).

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Full Lengths are rare these days. Good way to start my Friday! haha although everyone had some pretty decent parts, Ryan's part was my fav. Everyone did have a few tricks here and there that I really liked. The editing was a little odd at times but it's all good. Props to all of you!