Thread: Ryan & Shr3ddys 5 Spot Fix

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

half cab to feebs is my kinda shit. So many kroooooooooooooks

Fluckit Master pairsprowlin 666's Avatar

Ryan is always making progress..Ryan should be your team leader his tricks always look good bout to give him my pvr poor guy has to deal with weird cams for clips sick shit good to see you get in a video....

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

Being a team leader isn't just about getting good clips? If that were the case every skateboard company, every company in general would have athletes as tm's lol. But thanks for the compliments on half the video lol as the song goes, I don't really care
    Last edited by shr3ddy krueger; 07-19-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Awful Awfuls!

I turned it off 7 seconds in, when I realized I did not want to hear some ignorant ass song. Lol sorry

Quote Originally Posted by itsNJ View Post
    I turned it off 7 seconds in, when I realized I did not want to hear some ignorant ass song. Lol sorry
    Fluck a team leader on a fake skate game...

guys go to far with trying to make this game reality

specially coming to late so have fun as you will i don't hate on the having fun as i grew skating and I stopped but i started skating in 1994- stopped fluently 2003 but i still hop on my board so i think i know skating very well but this is not reality nor do i try to make it reality so you trying to comment about my owl cams and my realism hahaha and not being realistic ha you can suck on a realistic dick k bud hope its fun and realistic "RISE"STREAM" Fo life k....
    Last edited by pairsprowlin 666; 07-19-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    Shr3ddy Krueger

hahahahahahaha oh man pairs, you are 1 of a kind, which is ironic because of your name

Song choice? it a joke or do people like that type of music lol.

nice little vid. apart from the music i liked it.
    Would just like to add, you should film backwards to stop the snap-back cam.
    gives you a smoother out.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

or he should just stop being a noob and cut the pan backs as someone else said to me i wont name names Daag your skate 2 clips are getting sicker and sicker as you give me more and more clips

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

Quote Originally Posted by pairsprowlin 666 View Post
    Ryan is always making progress..Ryan should be your team leader his tricks always look good bout to give him my pvr poor guy has to deal with weird cams for clips sick shit good to see you get in a video....
    I agree, not so much with Ryan being the leader of this particular team but to have a team of his own. I'd personally kill for someone like him who's sick and sticks around when I was trying to have a team of my own; but oh well. I'd also join/edit for a team he'd create.

I also agree with Shred because I saw myself just as a pretty good skater but not the best on my team(s). But I decided to run a team to pluck sick skaters from obscurity and thrust them into the public eye with sick edits that I could hopefully provide.

Did the same as NJ, my ears with headphones on the do not want to take audio torture.

^Get psyched to be here.^