Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post
Welcome to Fluckit, arthur. Nice to hear that there's people still checking out the website at this point.

I wouldn't worry about getting in on a full length project. They're few and far between at this point, and you would be lucky if you happen to run into someone working on one. Also, you'd be aiming pretty high to join one when no one knows how you skate or film. Then again, someone could post a thread about a full length project, but don't get your hopes up; doing a solo to get yourself out there is a better route right now.

Noticing you're on PSN, the PS3 version of Skate 3 has the option to upload clips straight to YouTube. Interestingly, that option is currently working, so if you have a profile to upload clips, you should do that while you have the chance. That option has been down for periods of time (right now, it takes a few tries to get it going).

Put yourself out there with a few clips and/or a solo, and who knows? You might befriend someone who - if they have a cap card - can help you out.

Again, welcome and enjoy your time here on Fluckit.
Yeaa i know maybe i started wrong im just aiming to be part of one u know? Cuz as ive already said in other topics i have major problems with caps and the footy cuz no dlc is available here in brazil so i made some shitty caps just for fun haha, but i have like 5 min of footy i dont know something like that haha. Thank u guys again for the "hospitality" haha