**objective thought, not from the guy who's making a skate game but the kid who used to play thps1 with his friends, watching fuck'n 411 game's video parts and trying to wrap his head arround freakin Campbell's mindblowing gettho bird his entire childhood, smoking blunts and go skate hyped as fuck:P**
I am pretty sure I just described A LOT of you am I right? anyway :P

at first I though it could be ok/fine to enjoy the good ol' days of thps but when I saw the results I actually wonder who is really responsible for that hehe the publisher? the dev? or the guy on the cover? I feel like once again someone is laughing a bit in the face of the gamers/skaters by not taking them seriously (remind me of that never ending story of municipalities making crap skateparks whitout asking skaters what they really want and then, complaining nobody skates them), thinking that an average to crappy product would still sell monstrous amount of copies (but it will probably anyway, unfortunately) and getting away by saying well they're not real skaters, they play games or they're just gamers wo sell them same cod for decade already (no offense hehe it was an easy example) why bother, The hawk stamp will do the job!

I have lots of respect in the guy, for what he does to the skateboarding community and sport and everything and he look like a nice guy but once again, it looks like gamers aren't taken seriously so we end up with something like this.. Not that I was expecting ground breaking game but at least, with the legacy of game they have, a rock solid old school combo game with skateboarding as a theme..