Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

If I would only be filming skateboarding I would probably get a VX1 too, I love the 4:3 aspect ratio and with the MK1-fisheye it looks so good. But I would also like using a HVX200, but the xtreme fisheye for it is soooooo fucking expensive. At the moment I switch in between HD and SD every once in a while, sometimes the SD brings a different feeling to a clip then what HD would do.

And HCH, I somewhat feel you. But come on, you're kind of crossing the line. If the kid wants a VX1 then let him get it, who are you to comment on what he wants to do with his own money? It doesn't affect you in any way whatsoever. Some people simply prefer SD, no need to ridicule him over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Granka View Post
    If I would only be filming skateboarding I would probably get a VX1 too, I love the 4:3 aspect ratio and with the MK1-fisheye it looks so good. But I would also like using a HVX200, but the xtreme fisheye for it is soooooo fucking expensive. At the moment I switch in between HD and SD every once in a while, sometimes the SD brings a different feeling to a clip then what HD would do.

And HCH, I somewhat feel you. But come on, you're kind of crossing the line. If the kid wants a VX1 then let him get it, who are you to comment on what he wants to do with his own money? It doesn't affect you in any way whatsoever. Some people simply prefer SD, no need to ridicule him over it.
    thanks for agreeing