Thread: Nyjah's "OMFG" part

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awful Awfuls!

its funny this video has amazing tricks and yet i find it boring, style really is everything i guess

XBL
    TheDietTea

Still see young nyjah with dreads in my head haha. He does tricks he's comfortable with in the competition setting. Wouldn't be there without an insane amount of practice though. It's crazy how you can see the difference in video parts. Seeing the top dogs of video fall to big 50s, switch and fakie stuff in competition was wild. Skill over will. Nyjah skates huge obstacles with fair consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    its funny this video has amazing tricks and yet i find it boring, style really is everything i guess
    you were looking for a nitch and this didnt feed it. i feel it though, his stle doesnt excite so much more though is the fact that he just does bigger stuff than most skaters, consistantly. but even then its like...oh cool another big rail skater, i havent seen that before *cough* patt duffy, geoff rowley*cough* but you get what i mean. no diss to nyjah, hes goods a fuck, its just his style doesnt have much left to be desired when you see him go for a trick i guess
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH