Thread: My Edits and Parts: SucoVidya

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#8 Another 'Shorts' edit. One of my hardest tricks.
    This took about 3 hours to get clean, without major clipping or bugs while working on the part below this clip.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#9 Create your own park / creative edit.
    I think i was late to the party in discovering that the upstairs objects were moveable in creature park, but i made the most of it trying to create a part that was out of the box to help showcase the potential this feature has.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#10 You died.
    A parody short about changing from casual to hardcore

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#11 A nice line to give directions.
    After the first bust or bail comp, i thought i would create a line to show how to get to the comp spot as i had a lot of dm from players who were not accustomed to the Brooklyn map. Since we opened submissions from both xbox and pc.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#12 Joining Push Mongo
    I formed a Session Team with my friends and this isnmy announcement part. Push Mongo is aimed to be different than the bar-setting talent of Dizzy, yet still provide high quality edits and I had some fun with the editing and music in this one to help share the vibe.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#13 Creature Best Trick
    A 'Shorts' compilation of my submissions for the creature best trick competition. Serendipitously it was held right next to the spot we were holding the BoB #2 comp. So heres the clips i submitted. After seeing the clip that won, a screen recording of a tv, xbox replay of a body varial catch to 180, i ultimately felt that i pushed way hard for this event but was still stoked with the clips i had made.

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

#14 Nightwork
    This is my favourite of my edits to date. I wanted to get something in on the NBD train so I went with a different approach and instead of trying to grind the mechanics for nbds or hit spots with nbds, i chose to edit the whole feature part in one night with heavily filtered Nightvision effects. Theres a bonus edit in the video too to burn my remaining clips from unfinished projects.