Thread: Get Stoked's Political Blog; Republican Opinions.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    KushKrashBOOM

ok so tryin to keep this a little civilized i guess...

tell me what about mccains platform makes you prefer his than anyone elses??

and seriously the age comment
    lame...
    predictable...
    unnecessary...
    Last edited by KushKrashBOOM; 09-05-2008 at 01:01 PM.

Get Stoked

Yeah, in the blog I asked to keep it respectful and if you disagreed to state what you agree with from McCain/Palin.

You realize Emmit that McCain and Palin don't make taxes even across the board, they lower them for people with more money and raise them for people with less. Does that make sense? It makes none... Rich get richer, poor get poorer. The only people that are getting tax cuts from McCain and Palin are people who make over 200,000 a year... I make like 30,000 a year at the most, but for some reason I have to pay more taxes and can't afford health insurance... What's up with that?

All these things you hear McCain and Palin say about Democrats wanting to not drill at all and to jump straight out of the war is a LIE. We want to drill, but we just don't want to rely fully on drilling. We can invest in wind energy and solar energy, alternative fuels, etc... while drilling what we need until we're more advanced in what alternatives we have.

Emmit, do you agree with what George W. Bush jr. has done over the past 8 years? If you do, then there's probably no hope it getting you to realize there is a real problem. If you don't like George, then I have no clue why you are voting for McCain. It's the same party, same rules... McCain voted WITH George W. Bush jr. on 90% of the issues they voted on.

I just don't understand how people can side with liers who only care about themselves...

I don't want lobbyists running my country, if McCain/Palin gets into office this time around, I will be leaving the country.