Thread: NEW Gameplay Video!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ERIKDOTCOM

Quote Originally Posted by Adio0709 View Post
    yea its hard to notice, and doesnt even matter..but while shes doing the walking animation when moving the chair, she has a "sliding" effect..look very closely at the feet and the speed shes moving at

Yeah, I actually kinda see it now.

u know what i dont give a fluck if this was the final build of the game (which it's not) i'd still enjoy it how it is and fluck anyone who says itll turn out like hawk, they maybe be skateboarding games but they are played WAAY different.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Here Here!!!
    [08:21 PM] thesignguy: i like to trap people with movables, its like my make believe audience, i leave them off screen when i film so people dont find me odd

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    u know what i dont give a fluck if this was the final build of the game (which it's not) i'd still enjoy it how it is and fluck anyone who says itll turn out like hawk, they maybe be skateboarding games but they are played WAAY different.
    TBO, i think skate2 will be "Hawkish", no matter what the controls are, they can manage to fluck it up
    yahh

The Destroyer88

TBO, i think skate2 will be "Hawkish", no matter what the controls are, they can manage to fluck it up
    Skate 1 was "Hawkish" as well. It's just how you play the game. You don't HAVE to jump over huge gaps to play the game. If you want to do unrealistic stuff you can, but people act like it's impossible to play this game realistic.

It's pretty funny because people might complain how "Hawkish" this game looks, but I bet 99.9% of those same people will go out and buy the game, wipe the drool from their mouths, and eat their words.

Well actually its not true skate will be hawkish because it depends on how u play. Tony hawk was implemented as the High flying combo masher after the revert was installed. Skate. was to be the feel of skating. Technically it wouldnt be hawkish cuz if you play real just skate it how you feel, if you want to do big airs then do big airs

idk, i just play it how i want, tony hakw had u onyl play ONE way, and that was to get combos n' shit. Skate makes it so u can play any fluckin way, get points, bomb hills, skate spots, create new types of tricks (sort of) and all this other shit i mean, if we didnt have the freedom the first game gave us then there wouldnt be as many different videos, we'd all have the same type of style somehow, and thats what SKATEBOARDING is about, finding your own style and skating how u want to skate........end......o shit i dropped my ritz crackers
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH