Thread: blaow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Space is white? That darn government
    Noah a allien? HAha this statement was actually not as dumb as the first.

First off, space has no color. Space is nothing, there is no light source from nothing and pace has nothing to reflect light. Turn off the lights, now is everything white hidden by something? No! No light, no color. This info was not discovored by any "government" yes we are destroying our atmosphere. Once again not discovered by "government" look at it this way. Think of the earth as a decaying fruit of your choice, prefferably a sphere to help visualize better. If you had time lapsed footy of the eArth over the last say 2000 years sped up to a minute. It would look like a decaying piece of fruit. Especially over the last 150 years. Base that on the decay time of the fruit and it is scary. Now dont fret there is hope. A uncontrolable virus or a even easier weapon of mass destruction is surely in our near future.
    As for the sphere thing. Everything as we know it: cells, atoms, planets, lots of things are spheres travwling around spheres that make up something else. So my opinion is that space, heavens, whatever you wish to call it is just another grouping of spheres making up something else, or begining to make something else. I also think this could possibly work in reverse, ie slow down a atom and zoom in and possibly there is or was a solar system in there.
    As far as noah? I think alliens are time travelers either by accident or to warn us or learn something about our past or there past haha. I just find it to hard to grasp that the intelligent life form that actually makes it here to earth is so close to us. And if you think of how we would evolve in the future, we would look just like a allien. No hair, we already have seen this thru evolution. Greenish skin, cause of more radiation exposure. Skinny arms and legs, the easier we make life the less we need muscles. Larger head, equals larger brain, once again proven by evolution. And even more so with gene testing and weeding out the week unsmart folk. As far as gov hiding things? Possibly, i can see gov either not wanting to create mass histeria from us knowing our fate or thinking they can change it. Who knows maybe we would have nuked ourselves to oblivian by now if it wasnt for what we learned from roswell.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

eflixxx

sg: i subscribe to the idea of "evolution" described in Wall-E. i think well end up like fat slobs on hoover chairs, lazy as muthafukkas unless nuclear winter wipes out the mayority of us, or some plague kills us off first.

im pretty sure humanity wont live on to evolve into those "alien-looking" characters with big head etc. were way to stupid to survive. Well kill ourself long before that stage =)

yeah the hoover chair thing is very logical, and im not saying i believe in alliens, but once again the chances? look at all the different life forms here on earth. monkeys are the closest to us right? alliens (or peoples perception of them) are so much closer to us than monkeys. What are the odds? Even size wise, so much goes in to what we are, available resources, gravity, our atmosphere. Those things would almost surely be identical for a allien to look that closely to us. I don't buy it for a second. And wealth plays much more of a roll in evolution than muscle and bruit strength did in the past. Vanity is very popular amongst wealth. Watch "Gatiga" with gene technology playing a roll in evolution the week and poor will most certainly die off. As far as weight, once again vanity and even more so lack of food in our future will most certainly contribute to skinny boddies instead of fat ones. I don't know if I am right, I kinda hope i am not. It's just what I think, and as far as putting something in my mind by media or government? hogwash first off I have never read a book in my life, and I am clueless on politics.
    Helen Adams Keller

XBL
    TheDietTea

and..

WE evolved from apes?
    why aren't we evolving apes to make humans?
    are we already doing that?

How can evolution be true if it isn't being done?
    apes grow and die.. with no evolving..
    Have other animals evolved into things we don't know about?
    War, bombs.. and gun fire, smoke..
    that wouldn't affect an environment
    to the point of evolution would it?

edit: I found something really interesting too..
    The simplest definition of biological evolution is genetic change within a population. Therefore, anything that can result in the change of frequencies of genes and alleles in a population can be considered a cause of evolution. The major things that can change gene/allele frequencies are:

Mutation: mutations cause new alleles to be created, and are the ultimate source of variation in a population.

Migration/Emigration: the movement of individuals out of a population takes alleles they possess out of the existing population. Conversely, emigration into the population brings in alleles. Loss and gain of alleles will result in changes in their frequency.

Natural Selection: selection brings about change in frequencies of alleles by favoring some alleles and allelic combinations over others.

Genetic Drift: in all finite populations, allelle frequencies will fluctuate due to chance. This phenomenon is called genetic drift. It can result in one allele becoming fixed (reaching 100% frequency) if the population size is small enough. In very large populations, the effects of genetic drift are negligible.
    Could Illegal aliens in todays world be because the government is afraid of evolution?
    Last edited by Antwan; 10-01-2009 at 08:02 AM.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

We didn't evolve from modern apes, all modern primates share a common ancestor , and we all evolved in different directions from there.

I don't think you have much of a grasp of how evolution works, it's not like we can just magically evolve something today, these processes can take millions of years.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    We didn't evolve from modern apes, all modern primates share a common ancestor , and we all evolved in different directions from there.

I don't think you have much of a grasp of how evolution works, it's not like we can just magically evolve something today, these processes can take millions of years.
    Ok I get that.. You're right I don't know much history on it..
    And why can't we?
    I watched something a while back about scientists sending an atom back threw time for 0.3374 seconds or something it was under a minute to be sure..
    but that idea is very interesting.

Antwan: This question is not intended to offend you in any way, I'm just curios;
    Are you always like this? Thinking too deep into stuff, I mean.
    Follow-up question if yes: have you tried smoking weed? I'd like to hear your thoughts about things after a good fatty

I never said we evolved from apes, that is the most untrue thing i ever hear. I think apes and humans evolved from something prior to apes and humans. Like Obama being related to who was it Lincoln or washington? You cant make a Obama baby washington again, it doesnt work like that. I think somewhere in the chain a pre human pre ape animal had two kids. One went to the woods and ate a banana, one went to a cave and broke a egg open with a rock. Then both had kids. Both learned different things to survive in there environment and adapted and 1000's of years later became what they are today.

Have other animals evolved into other things? Yes everything has evolved from single cell organisms.

Do I believe this 100%? No I can not say that there isnt a shred of my mind that doesnt believe (hope more like it) that evolution is a farse. It is easier to go to sleep at night thinking of pearly gates and poofy clouds where i see all my dead family and friends and spend eternity in bliss with them. The thought of absolutly nothing after you die is hard to grasp, VERY HARD!!!! But I have not found a good teacher of this, most churches I have visited, spend more time asking for money and singing the same songs over and over than actually trying to learn about the bible, Or Jesus. Carl Seagan was a brilliant man, proving evolution his entire life. Until a few years before he died he said he could not disprove religion. I hope for my last day or two of my life I go out like that, it would just be easier to let go, you know? I have always struggled with religion for the sole fact of: when you are born your religion 99% of the time is picked for you by your place of birth and beliefs of your parents. Why is it fair for someone born in Isreal to have a dif fate than someone born in Rome? It just doesnt make sense.

And yes the majority of the poppulation needs to be shown a path. We are for the most part dumb. And do not act apon right and wrong without being shown first. Look at it this way: Out of all the girls you know, how many of them have had something from a date rape to a family member do something terible to them. In my case well over 50% honestly get to know a girl more times than not it will come out. OK now if this is true, maybe a higher percent for me, i dont know. That would mean let say for repeat offender purposes 25% of all men have done this to a girl at some time. Maybe that number is high, maybe it is low. For argument sake let say that its 10% which I am sure is low. That would mean everyday passing people on a daily basis, you see 10 or more dudes that have done something terrible to a girl, maybe even some who posted here in this thread, maybe even you? Now this being said I think all things even the bad are necessary for our survival. We learn from the bad, we fix and change from the bad. The bad has made us who we are today. Chew on that and that is only one example amongst thousands of examples, YES WE NEED TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO. Maybe less sometimes and more others but the alturnative would just not work.
    Last edited by thesignguy; 10-01-2009 at 08:17 AM.
    Helen Adams Keller

haha if i wouldnt of took so long Pawn would not of beat me. I knew EB wasnt on so it just had to be Pawn haha
    Helen Adams Keller

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    really long detailed message about current knowledge
    Well it's apparent you've learned a lot..
    But that's what I am getting at..
    We've learned things that other people learned..
    is this making any sense?
    How can you learn an opinion and make it fact
    because it's logic?
    Isn't that made up by someone too?
    I can't get that idea out of my head and it makes me see us
    as domesticated animals in a cage, the cage being our rules, our laws.