Thread: blaow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    i like to think about the fact that with all these ideas of what life means and how did humanity come to be

we're all still going to shit in our pants and die and then someone will come clean out our houses and give all traces of us to goodwill.
    So, what if shitting our pants is what causes death? I've been close to death then once or twice, but I went home to shower before going back to work (luckily I was on a lunch break). But the shower didn't really make sense, my theory is that shit carries the thoughts and powers of the animals that ate the food that created the turds that fertilized the ground (see, I'm a vegetarian). So, I wake up and bench press a white tiger every morning in order to ensure a full day of successfully channeling the power of dogs. Because when you're a dog everything rules and if it sucks it only sucks for a second. See, my body is a jerk. I wish I had a beak. IF I HAD A BEAK I WOULD GNAW ON MY HAND.

So, whatever dudes. I'm living life to the xtreme. And fuck the letter E if it's capitalized and tuesday's are such bullshit that I won't even capitalize it anymore. That shit's for old men and people with no hope.

Wait, so everybody else shits there pants too?
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

XBL
    TheDietTea

Gross guys haha..
    Well I read something interesting kinda scary too..
    Got this from another forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Herc
    NASA will attempt to discover hydrogen on our big ball of cheese in the sky Live Feed at 11:15 ZDZ time
    We are almost one step closer to making The Moon a place to live WHEN the earth dies.
    Cross your fingers, if the mission goes well, we will be one small step closer to colonizing outer space. If you are west of the Mississippi, go watch the moon with any kind of telescope you can at around 1100 ZDZ time, or stay warm and cozy and just click the link above
    Quote Originally Posted by NASA
    "LCROSS launched with the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) aboard an Atlas V rocket from Cape Canaveral, Fla., on June 18, 2009 at 2:32 p.m. PDT. The LCROSS shepherding spacecraft and the Atlas V’s Centaur upper stage rocket executed a fly-by of the moon on June 23, 2009 (LCROSS lunar swingby video stream coverage) and entered into an elongated Earth orbit to position LCROSS for impact on a lunar pole. On final approach, the shepherding spacecraft and Centaur will separate. The Centaur will act as a heavy impactor to create a debris plume that will rise above the lunar surface. Projected impact at the lunar South Pole is currently: Oct 9, 2009 at 4:30 a.m. PDT. Following four minutes behind, the shepherding spacecraft will fly through the debris plume, collecting and relaying data back to Earth before impacting the lunar surface and creating a second debris plume.

As the ejecta rises above the target crater’s rim and is exposed to sunlight, any water-ice, hydrocarbons or organics will vaporize and break down into their basic components. These components primarily will be monitored by the visible and infrared spectrometers. The near-infrared and mid-infrared cameras will determine the total amount and distribution of water in the debris plume. The spacecraft’s visible camera will track the impact location and the behavior of the debris plume while the visible radiometer will measure the flash created by the Centaur impact."
    I was thinking and if this was in fact from nasa..
    won't we just deteriorate other planets too..
    or do they have less limits?

Will fast food joints be in space if the moon is to ever become livable?
    Where are the resources?
    Last edited by Antwan; 10-09-2009 at 05:08 PM.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Couldn't stop thinking on the subject last night..

If we move to and begin living on the moon.
    What do we do with criminals?
    Will there be insane asylums?
    How can you stop a criminal while floating?
    sounds like a bad film..

Don't Worry, Be Happy seamonkeymadnss's Avatar

moon has no atmosphere
    depends on whos colonizing moon
    crazies arent allowed.
    jetpacks

done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That was like getting a handjob in a blender . . . blood everywhere, people are crying, granny's in the corner clucking like a chicken, but you two just keep hitting the puree button.