Thread: empty on the name-front

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    eflixxx

horse 040 oldtown line
    robleys cameraman in the opening snakeline

total eyecandy out of the blue

that came outta nowhere. I really want to 'do an itemized list' but I'll rewatch this and then post it.

one thing that struck me though, is that nollie heel tailside kickflip out. it looked so realistic!
    quoting my thoughts: 'hell, even linny would approve of that' (maybe not, but still)

grooovy
    robleys music selection is tops
    i like everything about youguysis vids
    Last edited by thesignguy; 10-07-2009 at 10:25 AM.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

oh yeah

horse is now officially my favorite skater, where can i buy merchandise? looking for mugs, mousepads and thongs.

ender is bananas.

rob, enjoyable as always, really liked the fs flip over the pillar kinda thing and the last 2 clips!

also, huge fan of ed and bob

also, very first horse gap was the midender in my very first og skate video. <3

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

awesome all the way through, but i like rob's song a little better. lol
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

so sick...alotof jems...2 many 2 name

interesting note: the name of his song, and the name of the group who plays it, are the worst things ever.
    Seriously, it's a bummer when a good band has a bad name. I'm pretty sure I have completely different music tastes than most of you.

Five tons worth of thanks go to Robley for editing this for me, it turned out awesome as I'd expected. Thanks for letting me go first and warm up the crowd. After watching your part I feel like the local bar band who randomly gets to open for Sabbath or something. Seriously some of my favorite shit you've ever done. Nosegrind to street was PERFECT. Again, glad to be a part of it. I'll totally play for drink tickets only.

Huge thanks to all of you dudes for watching this and enjoying it (hopefully). I feel like I did mostly ridiculous over the top shit in this one. Ender especially. But that shit was hard to do, so I said fuck it. Maybe I'll tone it down next time, I'm dangerously close to being an arcade dude at this point.

Stevland, it doesn't surprise me that you did that in OG. You're a step ahead of the rest of us.

Knexzor, 1:24 trick is to ollie off the roof onto the wall/qp thing but angle it some, so that you come out of the bottom of the transition into the bank and then go for it.