interesting note: the name of his song, and the name of the group who plays it, are the worst things ever.
Seriously, it's a bummer when a good band has a bad name. I'm pretty sure I have completely different music tastes than most of you.

Five tons worth of thanks go to Robley for editing this for me, it turned out awesome as I'd expected. Thanks for letting me go first and warm up the crowd. After watching your part I feel like the local bar band who randomly gets to open for Sabbath or something. Seriously some of my favorite shit you've ever done. Nosegrind to street was PERFECT. Again, glad to be a part of it. I'll totally play for drink tickets only.

Huge thanks to all of you dudes for watching this and enjoying it (hopefully). I feel like I did mostly ridiculous over the top shit in this one. Ender especially. But that shit was hard to do, so I said fuck it. Maybe I'll tone it down next time, I'm dangerously close to being an arcade dude at this point.

Stevland, it doesn't surprise me that you did that in OG. You're a step ahead of the rest of us.

Knexzor, 1:24 trick is to ollie off the roof onto the wall/qp thing but angle it some, so that you come out of the bottom of the transition into the bank and then go for it.