Thread: Hoodlum Hostile Presents: Unorthodox (First Full Length)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

watched this a ton since saturday and since im super busy/lazy, here comes my condensed review:

intro - 52 seconds of pure awesomeness. quick hits in your face=win
    blackhawk - haha canada, great mix of tech/speed, awesome double off the pillar, 3:36 crazy, yay nosebonks!
    tatertots - cream=awesome, skating is so unique: tricks and spots, barrier wallride, ender goes without saying
    skatevid - song really fit your part, go big or go home perfected, 8:47 sick, huge ender
    what kind of creepo would film those threat guys?
    Hit - awesome tech stuff put in lines done at high speed is pretty much the formula for sickness, throw in a lil tranny, all the better, you made the ender look real legit
    Magic - i need to learn hella flips, basically just made every trick look amazing, sick gaps, ramps were perfect, and the ender was awesome
    South - song made me lol, was pretty much a case of: anything you can do i can do better. faster, techer, more stylish. part kept me on the edge of my seat, cuz you just had everything, and it was varied enough that it kept me guessing. you win.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

I watched this again.
    If the message didn't come through in my first post, since I was a tad traumatized, this was fucking great.
    Second watch was almost even better. Again, great work guys. Mucho love

this felt like a for real solid ass for real video. SO good.

sorry i left town before finishing the titles, but i am lazy.

standouts were southie (no shit, like that dude needs any more praise) but magic, wow man.

wow.

this was like a real life comeback part. remember when shiloh greathouse came back in that transworld vid a few years ago and knocked everyone on their asses? this was like that. just don't get on enjoi and dekline and disappear.

11/10
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

Get Stoked

Am I the only one that hated South's part??

j/k

Whole video was FUCKING brilliant. Best full length EVARRR OMG...