Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Imo what makes skateboarding gay is the fact, that it lost its purpose to be fun for most of the people, if i go to my local skatehall, i don't see kids that do something for fun. they just go there to prove something and score eachother out the whole time. c'mon i mean when i started skating back in 91 it was so total different to what it is now. surely i went through a lot of trends, too (hence the small wheels big pants era) but the focus in skating has always been fun and having a good time with your friends. when we went to contests it was more about getting wasted then actually skating, there were enough dates were i got in the finals and then fucked up because i was already to stoned, drunk or whatever. but if you go to a contest nowadays its DEADSERIOUS BUSINESS... and i gotta agree with demz on 99-01 being the years to ruin skateboarding to what it is now...

cole's change from normal (chill style) to zero's glamrockqueen was just ridiculous
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Seeing the Light

Just know, if a faggot skater(poser) shows up at my local park, the hardcore
    kids will no matter what beat the shit out of you.
    One time, these faggots showed up with really gay hair and ryan sheckler boards
    and RS(Ryan sheckler) clothing brand t-shirts and shit, they were at the flatground
    spot playing a game of ollie skate.

They were drinking gatorade(note, I love gatorade and drink all the time there.
    No difference if they drink it, I'm just sayin')
    anyways. They were spouting off shit, saying they were better than those oldfaggots in the combi bowl.
    Hardcore kid is smoking a cig, he comes up and flicks the bud at his face. fight ensues.

Who wins?
    Hardcore kid. FUCK YEAH!

Edit:
    lol
    Last edited by Liekhug; 11-13-2009 at 05:54 PM.