Thread: Never is Now - Hoodlum Berry Full Length

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

really really good

love the style of the skating, i just watch happy medium the other day and though 'Hey i wanna do that'

blazN had my favourite part - really creative

but everyone had awesome parts

good edit

everything was polished =)

Quote Originally Posted by quetonto1 View Post

everything was polished =)
    that's exactly how i felt. except for maybe too many film burns, the edit was superb. tricks were all great, without anything being really over-the-top, which is hard to do, so kudos. nothing felt out of place, everyone's styles worked together. don't have time to do a full review but let me just say it was really really good.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

First, let me say, nice job on an edit that has every part working to compliment the others. Everything fit so well together.

Skating wasn't really my thing, personally i like faster, more aggressive styles.
    But, at the same time, i can appreciate the work it takes to do things very realistically and still keep it interesting. As Mamba said, kudos to you guys.

i'm with embers here, i prefer faster and aggressive skating.
    but that doesn't mean that it sucks obviously.
    the overall product was well put together, especially the intro. very good job on that one.
    hidden gems here and there that i'll have to look into.
    fav part was roadkill and the second half of blindkids.

Very well filmed, edited etc. I really liked the intro shots they had a nice feel to them. Blindkid definitely deserved that last part, there were a lot of crazy tricks in his part.

Everyone had at least a tricks that I was really stoked on. SkateRoadkill and BlaznHero had my other two favorite parts. Overall I really enjoyed it, sick stuff guys.

amazing. Edit and Filming made this a thing of beauty. Tricks/spots were amazing. I've only watched this twice and haven't had enough time to sit down and watch the whole thing straight through in one sitting, but I liked all the parts a whole bunch. Lots of creative tricks and spot finds that made me extremely jealous.

Berry kills it.

Quote Originally Posted by Embers BLS View Post
    First, let me say, nice job on an edit that has every part working to compliment the others. Everything fit so well together.

Skating wasn't really my thing, personally i like faster, more aggressive styles.
    But, at the same time, i can appreciate the work it takes to do things very realistically and still keep it interesting. As Mamba said, kudos to you guys.
    Let me keep the trend up of just saying "What Mamba Said, or What Embers said.." What everyone else said - good skating and filming, sometimes I just hoped for a huge gap or a line with some Crazy camera work but it was just solid, "safe" filming most of the time (which is not a cticism, just on observation)

Great job

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Pretty good full guys, edit was good too

Speaking of Fulls....
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

ablindkid666

thanks everyone it really means a lot!
    and about the megaupload. i dont think its going to work out because of the file size. unless jake finds another good quality that reduces it below 1 gb. we feel that if we make the quality worse to get it like that it wont do the video justice. so for now everyone that is waiting for the download your gona have to watch the video on youtube. we will get the megaupload as soon as possible though.