Thread: What else are you playing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SonicKaos

Right now I'm playing the BattleField Bad Company demo a bunch. They changed it since the Beta, and it's for the better Only thing that sucks is that the assault rifles are still underpowered...

Other then that, I play a bunch of Rock Band still. I never get tired of Rythem games, and the drums are a lot of fun. Some day I'll have to really try a few songs in practice mode to so I can start playing all expert instead of half the songs on hard and half on expert =\

I still play GTA4 at times as well, but my xbox died a week after I got it so I didn't get to play it a ton then, so I'm playing it now.

And of course, Skate. I find myself playing it in spurts now though, because if I don't play it for a little while then it feels somewhat new again.

Mac

I got my copy of MGS4 yesterday. Oh dear lord.

You were a MGS fan as well, right Corrine?

Sort of, I loved MGS on the psone but the whole Raiden thing on the next game really put me off, plus I don't have a PS3.

I'm currently trying to unlock costumes in Rumble Roses XX but it's so long winded. Bah!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tuba011

mostly skate, gtaIV, and NCAA08 (cant wait for 09)
    preety soon i'm gonna get COD4 (tired of having to go to my friends house and log into my psn)

Im Playing Unreal Tournament 3!!

Derek Goodspeed

skate...hah