Thread: Thoughs of teams....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I don't see the new team thing being any different. I think it is only going to help out finishing the game for the most part, and most current teams could care less. IDK I could be wrong, but on our team Tubs is the box while the rest of us are PS3. I think in the begining everyone will try it out and use the youtube imbed thing or whatever, but if it makes things more dificult IE our team has more people than allowed in ingame teams, or how our team crosses platforms, then I really don't see it catching on. I think it might bring some more people to the forums for there team oriented stuff, but I just don't really see it playing a huge role in the established community as it is now.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

it kinda seems like the ingame team co op is just for people to easily connect to those who play skate..

like if joe blow gets the game..
    his friends gets it too...
    the ingame team stuff is just an easy way for non hardcore folks like us to keep track of who plays..

its like a unoffical clan or team...

all of us who have teams are just gonna make a mockery of it...
    but those who are new will help them put there foot into the door...
    its a fancy way of organization without all the forum bullshit..

im sure theres groups of peopel that play all the time but dont make vids or even touch the forums...

^^^^
    i was one of them...

Is there a limit to how many people you can have on at team (in S3)? If so, Hoodlum's gonna be screwed!

I like the idea of a Fluckit team though, to go with the Fluckit CAP.
    [08:21 PM] thesignguy: i like to trap people with movables, its like my make believe audience, i leave them off screen when i film so people dont find me odd

I'm glad people are kinda vibing on that idea cause it is a good one. As far as the structure of the whole thing as said before model it after a real skateboard company. They all have their different teams but all have different types and styles; am, pro, flow. Someone (Admin maybe) would then pick out which mods* are the managers of what teams. The hardest part would be the "who's on what team." Then the managers could set up a time when footage had to be in to a video help pick spots. We would have to figure out everyones rules on the team, who on graphics who's on editing. Plus you could have better work on cameos an AM vid feat a Pro or vice versa. Inner team contests like the tampaAM and the tampaPRO. With everyone doing something for the betterment of the whole team the fluckit utd would take over.

*I only say mods because they tend to be someone people of the forum can trust a little as well as the admin and they are perfectly able to kick someone out.