Thread: Sledgehammer - AM/DP - Slamooh/Stevland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

slammy's ender was nuts enough just based on how impossible it is to film in that stupid park
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

I've watched this a few times over the last few days. It's awesome, the edit is perfect as you'd expect from Mr.Land.

Slamooh killed it of course, but this had to be one of my favorite Stevland parts. I probably say that every time there's a new Stevland video, but that doesn't make it any less true.

There were some tricks, but I'm not in a list mood. I liked it when you jumped. And then jumped into a grind. Then you spun a little. That was good. Oh, and the board flips. Those were cool.

Blazing a Trail

Tks for the comments guys.
    Im pretty glad we finally did one collabo me and Mr land . Pretty happy stev made the edit and made everything good looking .
    Sick ramps and your filming never disappoint. you keep on finding new awesome gaps / skinny gaps in a dead city
    Amazing ender
    Tks for the spot . It was good to have some of my hardest gaps in a vid with Mr gapland (sw 360 skinny high ledge and TF gap). Lets do it again in S3
    hesh, about that forward flip thingy, switch stance glitch, flick your kickflip / switch stance glitch + timing