Quote Originally Posted by GymAllstar View Post
I agree that we should never take Fake Skateboarding and a video game TOO seriously, but in the same thought is the fact that most of us spend a ton on hours skating and filming and perfecting our tricks/lines in order to put together video parts. As I see it, if I spend the time in HC mode to film tricks and put together a part I can be proud of, I want others to KNOW that it was put together in the most difficult mode in the game. And also, when I watch other people's videos I want to see what can be done in HC mode at specific spots or gaps and KNOW that it was done with the HC physics....

So Voldy I do not think it is takin a game too seriously, I see it as coming down to time spent and effort put into a part that you would like recognized as an achievement to yourself and others in the community.
i never wanted to say that anyone here is taking the game too serious. that is as far from it as it could be. i'm really sorry if it sounded like that. i was only talking about myself. i myself take this game very serious, sometimes too much as it would be good for me and i really want the dedication everybody puts into it to show. that's why i wish for a way too clearly see what mode everything was filmed in.

sorry again if i offended someone.