Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
. Art is art, expressing your creativity, doesn't really matter what your medium of choice is, does it? Not to me at least...
Pawn . . . I think I love you.

Schnav, Gym, this game is something that we all love. There is no "too much love" unless you just lost your job because you can't turn the box off.

As long as we're all paying bills and holding down our personal lives, nobody can tell me what to do with my free time.

HC mode could be a divisive feature. I see it wrecking serious havoc at the kid's table and at skatethis.

What I hope, is that fluckit steers clear of any bullshit. These are the dudes, the men, this is the place.

If I see a full Bullet part set to mickey mouse music and it's in easy mode, I'm still going to watch it, and if it's sick, I'll give the man his proper dues.

We have to hold our selves to our own standards without holding anyone else to them.

I know a lot of us already put in work to get our tricks. I can't tell you how many times I've been chilling with Stevland, listening to him drink his way through 90 minutes of skinny to slanted skinny gap war.

For me, wallriding up the darkness started in Sept 2009, and when I got it I shit myself, and walked around town like a proud papi.

If HC gives me that feeling on every trick, I will love it and hate at the same time.

We have to hold our selves to our own standards without holding anyone else to them.

Fluckit unite.