dp54....
concrete jungle...
same as it never was....
sky 1....

all fake skate videos that remind me of exactly what i want to see in a real skate video...
balanced...
creative...
raw....
all with a nice edit to match....

dp54...

first you have my first favorite team form skate...
a mix of some of the best thumbs in the community...
on top of that you have stevland on the edit..
now im not sure it most of you know but like the bullet mr stevland edit tv shit as his job...
during our callab meeting i always felt real bad knowing he had to edit 20 dudes footy....
so i asked if i could show him a idea for the intro...
im not sure if he understood what exactly i was going to do but he allowed me to get the intro shots i needed and was whiling to see the idea...
not only didi he enjoy it but he allowed it in the final product..
to me...
this is one of the only times in skate where i felt like i contributed something special to a project...
id always have a part and id arrange some 54 intros but this is a true sense of collaboration...
its our full teams together with the bosses coming together collectively on a final product...
after everyone commented such great things it became apparent that what we did worked...
the film is nothing without stevlands edit..
but i can safly say that its one of my favorite intro projects ive ever done..
and its even more special doing it with my fav team and getting suck a great reaction...

i still wear my dp54 hoody and shirt all the time...

concrete jungle...

was the difference between me understand why people skate in a realism manner and how powerful it could be if done right....

any comment about the edit is a understatement...
it is immaculate...

same as it never was...

i enjoy my part still...
kush 6 min of rain....
robley came with the hardest foreshadow of fire ive ever seen...
anchors my boy had one of the rawest parts yet in the fake skate world..
arguably still...
eb was there too...
a great mix of fun and in your face bloody splatter i can enjoy...

sky 1...

after a years worth of me trying to explain what kind of style could be had with this game..
psychonaut came in and told everyone that this is a style and its fun and its going to look good...

psychonaut is one of the best things to happen to me with ea skate since 1954...
ive learned alot..
they push me..
and they back me up...
support your homies was an idea i gained from my time when psyco was being born......

can not thank robley and psychonaut enough for there friendship and support...