Thread: Tricks.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm loving the real criticism mixed with the kudos. I hope I can figure out how to get a decent edit with no audio HD clips. I'm used to editing audio in Adobe Audition with about 20 different snapping options, so editing the HD clips with the audio unsynched to the tricks was like trying to cook Thai food with a nasal infection and a bottle of ketchup instead of coconut milk. Having every single trick land off beat is not good. I'm sorry about that.

also, I"m afraid I'm going to have to leave the 10mm swirl cams to Demz, I don't quite have the knack.

slo-mo landings on 40 mph road gaps straight into black granite pillars, well sir, sometimes I like it fast and hard. I could have hid the slam with a quicker cut, just like I could have hid the 8 story acid drop before the airwalk tailtap, but what's the point of hiding shit? I'd rather show it too you.
    Last edited by Jack; 06-04-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: clarity
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Banned

Don't get me wrong.. I liked that bail a lot... it's the sketchy landing that didn't seem to work in my eyes though but ok.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Did this really have to flow into another thread jerrel? This video, in my opinion, had more style and uniqueness in it than I have ever seen in all of your videos combined. Like roc said in the other thread... You used to be pretty chill back in steez.this days and you were pretty open to anyone's style, filming, etc but now it seems since you got some really good feedback on your skate 2 videos towards the end of its run (which were all without a doubt, decent videos) and now it has gone to your head and you have this chip on your shoulder.

I noticed how much negative feedback you were leaving in other people's videos as of late and I was waiting to see what you had to drop as an edit in skate 3 and that video you put out was simply boring and pretty embarrasing compared to the level of videos most people are putting out to start skate3 with. I didn't comment on that thread for voyage because I felt that no comment would be better than letting you know how I really felt. But now you have gone way too far and created a huge bigger disruption in the community than you needed to. Just dissapointed in you jerrel

And jack, sorry for hi-jacking your thread for this... I loved your skating, style, cams... Everything about this spewed greatness to me.... Including the sketch landing slo- motions

Aye.. we're gonna end it at that, Gym. You should have PM'd him that.

As for Jerrel, I didn't see the harm in his post. That's just me. I'm not taking sides and I don't know much about his history or feedback on things. To each his own but I know Jack has sort of that sketchy gritty style so it's best to refrain from telling someone to do away with something that is a apart of their style. It's fine to have an opinion and not like it.. But that's where it should stop..

And it stops here.. Keep this place calm.
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

yeah Jack. NIce one. Ender was awesome. Yeah, you're cams are pretty wild, but that's what makes you YOU. I like it that I know it's a jack barclay video before I even read the title. Keep doing what your doing.

!

wasn't expecting all this . . .

Thanks guys.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Tits for days Jack, tits for days...