Thread: DP - when we ride

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

My favourite full length yet...shame I couldn't really film for this, but thanks for filming me

Everyone killed it so baad...PC butchered
    I did it all for the cookie

damn 2pac you killed it

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiesupporter View Post
    My favourite full length yet...
    it's shorter than some people's solos.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

Quote Originally Posted by schnavolda View Post
    it's shorter than some people's solos.
    Well yeah, but I mean (nearly) the whole team in it...so I rather say, my favourite team vid yet

I forgot to say fuck cookiesupporter for making me delete my soldier footplant
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    I forgot to say fuck cookiesupporter for making me delete my soldier footplant
    haha sorry, but I swear, I wasn't lurking

Midnight - that pole 2 pole trick is worthy of slo mo and a second angle, fuck christ.

schnav - skinny step up gap is a beauty. love the added aggression. you are destroying skate 3 like angry bear on a meth binge.

Cookies - Footplant the bitches head! And you gapped up and down a building for a stylish little roof ride . . . superman status right there, jeebus.

Stevland - Your lines are just getting better and better and better, not to mention that you're the mastermind for this project and your edit is flawless, again.

tno is an alien, believe it.

Dead - Roof gap to Skinny Roof . . . I want that, you made me jealous, and how the hell are you turning your benches invisible, that's some special wonder woman invisible jet plane shit.

Falling, Bennihanna over the car from flat? Somebody cue the six million dollar man music, shit is unbelievable.

Slammooohhh! - double at the pier had me scratching my head, you are mixing up some new, never before seen, type shit. If you ever need a buddy team, you know where to find us.

Midnight - I think this was your masterpiece man, I've watched it a few times, and I think your stick wizardry is just better than ever. Every trick is worth a second look, something subtle and raw happeing at the same time.

DP

Wait . . . for everybody who got the 6 in 1 rail clip . . . fucking buck! The tricks look simple, but 6 dudes in a row all getting a trick on tno's secret rail . . . that was some fun shit.
    Last edited by Jack; 07-13-2010 at 12:22 PM. Reason: added obscenity
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Really really good. Nice edit. A little rap is good for you Stevland.

Jack's part was my personal favorite in this one, Jeremy Wray gap. Cookie started it off right, fast as fuck. Stevland hit some shit that only he sees. Schnavolda's new style is really sick, part seemed a little shorter than the rest. Falling's tre flip line in Hawaii must've taken a few tries and some quick fingers. Dead Red's hardflip gap was a good find. Slamooh's line at 2nd & Navy was typical precise Slamooh. Tno's kf fs k-grind line was awesome. Midnight's pole jam deserves a mention for sure. Lots more stuff I could mention, but I've already typed a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Schnavolda's new style is really sick, part seemed a little shorter than the rest.
    thanks man. all parts are 16 bars long, a full verse of the song. they should all be the same length. maybe my part seems shorter because the clips are aggressively cut (if that makes sense) and all rather short in themselves. it goes like tak tak tak tak.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Falling's tre flip line in Hawaii must've taken a few tries and some quick fingers.
    i nearly got crazy over that line, you are totally right, it took a while
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST